Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Like These Best

Image #4

     This one won it for me. It might just be personal taste, but I really like the angle. I feel it adds a dramatic flair to the photo as if Wall-E is holding the human trash up high, refusing to let it touch all the beautiful green plants he has found. From a story telling perspective it works well. I think I created drama with what little I had.

Image 8


     This one came in second for me because I felt I had succeeded on a more technical level. Not that it was 100% successful in terms of aesthetics but it allowed me to play with the focus a bit. I was able to focus on the wrapper and actually allow you to see the small lettering on it. It also put Wall-E a little out of focus and then behind him the grass even more so. I felt there is a layering of different depths here that while not the best picture, allowed me to play with "my" new SLR a bit. (My boyfriend is so very patient)

     All in all a very successful day of modeling for Wall-E. He can't wait to share these with EVA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment